EUSA works in partnership with colleges and universities to develop for-credit internship programs in London, Dublin, Madrid, Paris, and Prague.
EUSA can deliver a complete program with the internship placement and supporting services including housing, program management, academic courses, cultural excursions, or just the elements you need.
Contact email@example.com or call +1 617 267 2111 to discuss your needs.
Our highly individualized placement process supports students at every stage of the internship: from identifying goals, to matching them with a high quality internship, to recognizing opportunities to develop new skills, and articulating the value of their experience.
Internships are the core of every EUSA program, and our core expertise. We place over 1500 students every year in academic internships spanning a wide variety of industries.
How We Manage Internships
EUSA works closely with your institution to coordinate all aspects of your customized program. To ensure the effective management of the placements, EUSA:
- engages each student in a dialogue to help them articulate their professional goals and interests
- offers support on your campus, including webinars, workshops,
- and predeparture orientations to prepare students to make the most of the internship experience
- provides accessible support and advice throughout the internship
- requires students to participate in reflective activities to encourage
- the connection of experiential learning to theoretical concepts and
- personal development
- actively seeks feedback throughout the program from you and your students
- obtains internship supervisors’ and students’ written evaluations
- shares program assessments with you
EUSA's established presence and longstanding relationships with local providers gives our university partners access to affordable, high-quality accommodation.
In London, Dublin, and Prague, students live in safe, clean, centrally located student residences and apartments. Students in Paris and Madrid live in carefully screened homestays to support an immersive language experience.
EUSA provides a range of academic services from full course design and delivery, to recruiting local faculty to teach your own syllabus, to classroom space and logistical support for faculty-led programs.
EUSA can suggest successful courses appropriate for all majors which complement the cultural and experiential nature of our internship model. We can also develop and deliver more specialized content upon request.
Learn more about how we manage Academic Standards.
Our caring and professional local teams support students throughout their study abroad experience: from regular predeparture communication, to comprehensive orientations upon arrival, to providing assistance with problems small and large - including 24-hour emergency response.
EUSA gathers feedback at regular touchpoints in order to address concerns as quickly as possible, and provides detailed program assessments to our partners.
Our excursions and social programming enhance students' cultural understanding. You can offer your students a chance to see famous historical sites such as the palace of Versailles or Kutná Hora, as well as participatory cultural activities like learning the fundamentals of hurling at a Gaelic games club in Dublin or cooking authentic Spanish food in Madrid.
How We Support Our Partners
Universities have different needs and individual students are looking for a distinctive experience. Partnering with EUSA means you can design a program based on the particular needs of your student body, departmental goals, and university initiatives.
Our University Relations team will work closely with you throughout the lifecycle of a program - including:
- program development
- supporting the institutional approval and review process
- advising and recruitment support (e.g. webinars and campus visits)
- regular cooperation and collaboration with our local teams during the program
- providing written assessments and evaluations from students and internship supervisors