The Boston Assistant reports to the Boston Director.
- Provide administrative support to all Boston office activities
- Develop visually engaging and informative materials across several platforms
- Support program development and management of all related information
- Assist partner relationship management, development activities and student recruitment efforts
- Draft and review program proposals and contracts
- Maintain and update files in database
- Run forecast program enrollment reports
- Collect, organize and analyze partner and alumni survey data
- Organize scholarship application review & selection process
- Assist with conference/event logistics
- Ensure the smooth administrative operation of the office including sorting mail, answering phones, ordering supplies, and troubleshooting any problems with office equipment
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for the strategic development of EUSA
- Other such reasonable duties as may be required
Domestic travel will be required. Some weekend travel may be required. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be legally eligible to rent a car in the USA.
You are a self-starter, proactive and demonstrate initiative. You are organized. You will have strong attention to detail, but it doesn’t slow you down. You have a fun personality and work well with a variety of people (students, parents, employers, university administrators and faculty). The ideal candidate will be creative, hard-working, and possess previous marketing or design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2+ years of professional work experience
- High level of professionalism and maturity
- Proven record of initiative, follow through, and achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing, social media, and multimedia design experience desirable
- Proficient in MS Office; FileMaker Pro; Adobe design knowledge desirable
Click here to submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your previous experience and why you feel you are suitable for the role. Please submit your CV and cover letter as a single file.