University Relations Coordinator
EUSA is looking for a talented, and creative, self-starter to join our Boston office as the University Relations Coordinator. We’re always striving to improve how we help our university partners recruit and prepare their students for an internship abroad. We’re a small team that aims high and we need someone to help us knock our goals out of the park!
The University Relations Coordinator is responsible for supporting EUSA University Relations & Development directives and providing administrative support for the Boston office. This contract position is ideal for someone new to the field. Working here will offer you the chance to learn about study abroad from the perspective of an international education organization. You’ll gain insight into the different needs of universities across the country and learn what goes into building an internship program abroad. By joining our team, you’ll work alongside seasoned professionals in the field gaining practical, project-based experience that will help you hone your skills for the future.
This is a 6-month contract position, with option to renew, based in Boston, MA.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
The University Relations Coordinator reports to the University Relations Director.
- Lead Campus Ambassador Program (CAP) student engagement
- Research and submit reports on potential and existing university partners
- Analyze research data and develop effective presentations
- Aid in the development of program proposals and contracts
- Assist with conference/event logistics
- Assist in creating marketing materials and presentations (print and multi-media)
- Support in the execution of special organizational initiatives
- Support student recruitment efforts
- Assist with general office management
- Manage and engage with students on the Campus Ambassador Program (CAP)
- Manage and update EUSA documents
- Maintaining and updating existing marketing collateral
- Update partner records, Boston office documents in shared files
- Ensuring the smooth administrative operation of the Boston office (sorting mail, answering phones, ordering supplies, troubleshooting any problems with office equipment)
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for the strategic development of EUSA
- Update database (FileMaker Pro)
- Other such reasonable duties as may be required
Travel may be required for this position. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, and are required to be available for travel. Some weekend travel may be required. Also, candidates must be legally eligible to rent a car in the USA.
The candidate must be skilled in organization, multi-tasking, and time management. Suitable candidates should be detail-oriented, able to work quickly, and work well with people of all ages and backgrounds (students, parents, employers, university administrators, and faculty). The ideal candidate will be creative, have strong research skills, and possess previous marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of professionalism and maturity
- Proven record of initiative, follow through, and achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing and social media experience
- Multimedia design experience desirable
- Interest in education and study abroad
- IT skills: proficient in MS Office; FileMaker Pro and Canva design knowledge desirable
Please send your resume and cover letter to: Samantha LaCroix, University Relations Director at email@example.com with your full name in the subject line by 13 October 2017.